1. Which British Prime Minister didn't have English as a first language?
2. After which explorer is Roald Dahl named?
3. Which of these is not Welsh:
Vinnie Jones, Terry Jones, Inigo Jones, Quincy Jones, Lance Corporal Jack Jones, Grace Jones, Dr Christmas Jones
4. Why doesn't a Welsh emblem appear on the Union Flag?
5. True or false. Shakespeare wrote: (a) about a character who finds haven in Milford Haven (b) The phrase 'If you can mock a leek you can eat a leek" (c) a play that included a Welsh character called Captain Fluellen?
6. Which of these was invented in Wales. (a) Lawn Tennis (b) Radio (c) Welsh Nuts (d Welsh Rarebit?
7. Welshman John Rowlands went to Tanzania in 1869. What happened when he got there that made him famous?
8. Inskip is (a) a place in Wales (b) a a place in New South Wales (c) the most taciturn person in any given room?